Mar 5, 2012

It was a cold, cold day....

Those living in a year-round warm climate, one might wonder how we who don't, can go through, day to day, during the winter season. The cold, the lack of sunshine, days spent outside with the constant need of trying to stay warm, and planning your days around the daylight hours.
It's hard, I tell you. The older I get, the harder it gets.  I count down, now, to the coming spring season.
Today was very cold. -17 through the day.
So I got the dog on his leash and headed out to the woods. We usually do this a few times a week, in the winter.


The sun was out, nice and bright at least. It would have been way colder if it wasn't.
 Our weather has been back and forth alot this winter. One day might be seasonable warm, the next 20 degrees colder.

Bailey likes it though. lol

No comments: