Nov 18, 2012

Santa Claus Parade

I decided at the last minute, I would go with S and her father, to the Santa Claus Parade downtown. It was his day to "see" her, and he asked me to go with them, and once S heard this, she wanted me to go along.

It was a nice parade this year, with lots of floats. No snow yet, not too cold, but after standing in one spot for an hour, the old bones start to get cold.

I am usually not in any holiday kind of spirit so early on, but it's nice to see the kids excited.
And I have decided, too early or not, I am putting my tree up next weekend! I really need a pick me up from the low mood I have been in the last month(see post below).

It's been a long day, so I am heading to bed shortly.

I hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.




2 comments:

vickilicious said...

Hi and thanks for following! I followed you back and look forward to reading your blog!

mail4rosey said...

I just posted about our parade too, lol. I see yours was in the dark as well. Why do they do that??? But like you, too early or not, I enjoyed going because the little one was so happy about it.

I'm visiting you from the No Rules Weekend hop.